Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

OK, I'm back!




Sorry to leave so abruptly, but the weather was getting really ugly. It ended up not being so bad here, but north and south and west of us got it pretty bad. We just had alot of rain and wind and lightening. Parts of the Florida panhandle and southwestern Alabama got hit hard. Keep them in your prayers.
So back to my morning....My snuggle time with Phillip was awesome. I just love those quiet times. Well it always starts quiet. We were both missing Josey so Phillip went and woke him up and he joined us. How fun. Uh, yeah right. First they fought over who would be next to me....uh hey, I do have two sides! That figured out and then it was back to snuggling. That was until they started tickling each other OVER me! Then came the poking. Boys! Gotta love em. You know I would not have traded one minute of it for anything. What a special memory. It's something we used to do a lot and as they've gotten older they just go watch cartoons or play games. I like waking up like this so much better. I remember a time when we did it every Saturday. All three kids in the bed. Lots of laughter and giggling and hiding under the covers. Find me, find me, find me...like we didn't know they were there because their face was covered up. Memories....They are why I do what I do. I don't want to forget one minute of these special times. Do you have fun weekend memories.
PS...I'm missing my Lauren and ready for her to come home. She'll be here soon enough. Right now she's at church. I do miss her when she's gone. What am I going to do in a few years when she heads off to college?

2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

hard to believe how fast they are growing up. Can't even fathom lauren away at school in a few years. nope not thinkin bout it!! lol

Mollie said...

My little sister will be going to college in a few years too... It's CRAZY!!!