Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

2peas question of the day....

Write about a question that looms large in your mind right now... So this is really quite stupid! I have always wondered about all those many, many, many years ago when people were first creating language why and how they chose the words for each object, action...whatever. I mean why is a dog called a dog and a cup a cup, why isn't it reveresed. I know that our English language comes mainly from latin but the same question could be applied to latin. Why? I've wondered this since I was little. I know weird, uh?

Other than that I wonder if I'm making good choices as a Mom. I know I'm far from perfect, but I think most of the choices are good. I know I make misstakes, but I just pray that they won't have any lasting negative effects. I'm not talking major mistakes I'm talking about those times when we react before thinking, open mouth insert foot moments. Those times we yell when we shouldn't have. I'm proud beyond belief of the young woman Lauren is becoming and the good kids the boys are. They all know what is most important and put God first. I'm not saying they are perfect, but they are deep down good kids. So we must be doing something right.

No comments: