Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

aaaahhhhhh a trip to the Chiropractor!

I always feel so good after a trip to the chiropractor. Dr. Snell is a miracle worker! My headache is gone and my back is feeling so much better. Thank you Dr. Snell! If you've never been to see one you must try it.

So I have found a new scrapbook website that I have fallen in love with! http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/ You should check it out. Lots of neat ideas and I love the way the message board is divided up. There is some serious inspiration in the gallery! It's got me itching to get scrapping. So tonight that is what I plan on doing. (My studio is now workable.) Their monthly kits are too cute and very affordable. I ordered the July pp kit and cardstock it and a few other fun things out of their store. I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail. I see lots of scrapping in my futrure! They are having design team tryouts and I am seriously thinking about trying out. I haven't ben a DT for a while now and I kind of miss it. I miss the challenge of working on products that I might not have chosen. I miss the push to get more done. I always get so many more pages done when I am on a DT.

Well, I have got to go and take some pics of recent layouts and then get supper cooked. Ya'll have a nice evening....oh and do something sweet for loved one tonight. That's my challenge to you. Go and brighten someones day with a little note or sweet comment or do a chore for them.

No comments: